hello sweetbums, we’ve got something fun for you! (atleast i hope so!)
(banner by my babe krista, click for better quality!)
basically the idea is to draw or write (or sew, or paint, or anything!)
~FAWNLOCK IN CLOTHES!~
because he’s a naked butt so often, we thought it could be fun for people to come up with all kinds of outfits he might wear.
if you need a few ideas, here’s a few we brainstormed that we thought could be really cute:
- fawnlock in smart suits! fawnlock in sherlock’s clothes?!
- fem!fawnlock (or just fawnlock!) in pretty dresses!
- lolita dresses with forest patterns!
- elf circlets and royal clothes! (technically, fawnlock is a prince!)
- pretty underwear! don’t be afraid to put him in knickers!
- fancy hats and fascinators!
- lots of frilly things! lace, pretty jewellery, ornate keys, go crazy!
- mori fashion!!! (here, and here, or just google it to see!)
- fawnlock getting into john’s clothes and wearing them all wrong!
- nature inspired, or not! you decide! clothes made from twigs and leaves if you want!
- absolutely anything you want! as long as clothing of some sort is involved!
the idea for this competition came from this gorgeous drawing by the lovely mac, of fawnlock wearing mori inspired clothes!
we’ll be judging on creativity, time spent, personal favourites, etc. both me and krista will be judging, and the prizes are as follows:
- first prize: a combined commission/drawing from me and krista. examples are here, and here (your request does not have to be fawnlock! your request can be anything, but we’ll discuss what we can do later!)
- second prize: a comic by krista! these are amazing i’m sure you’ve seen them, here and here! again, you’ll have to discuss with her what’s okay, but i’m sure you can both come up with something!
- third prize: me and krista will draw our fawnlocks in your design! coloured and completed, we’ll draw two pictures of our versions wearing the clothes you drew
everything will get reblogged, and everything will be cherished!
PLEASE TAG YOUR ENTRIES WITH EITHER “fawnlock” or “fawnlock dress up” (within the first 5 tags!!!) so we can make sure we see them! it’s not necessary, but helpful if you mention the ‘fawnlock dress up’ in your description so i know it’s for the comp!
~ ENDS ON THE 24TH OF JUNE! ~